Sam Loc is one of the most popular games today chosen by many ages How to play Sam Loc Quite simple based on a deck of 52 cards. Although similar to playing Tien Len Mien NamBut The game also combines many unique and unique features, so it attracts more people. Join Jun 88 to learn more about the betting rules of this game.
Basic Sam Loc rules
The rules of Sam Loc are very simple and easy to understand. At the beginning of a game there will usually be 2-4 players and the cards will be divided equally into 10 cards for each person. In the first game, it is stipulated that the person with the smallest card will go first, and after the second game onwards, the winner is the person who plays first. To win at Sam Loc, you need to have intelligence, a sharp mind, and also need a little luck.
The most detailed basic way to play Sam Loc
Rules for finding a winner
When playing Sam Loc, you will not come first with the same pieces as Tien Len Mien Nam, but everyone will be dealt cards equally and the person going behind will do everything they can to block the person going in front. Playing in a round, whoever runs out of cards first and does not have rotten trees according to regulations will win.
This is already a rule in the game. If you don’t understand it clearly, you will lose 2, have your stack cut off, and many other errors. So that everyone can understand more about it How to play Sam Loc Whatever it is, the information provided by Jun88 below will be of great help.
How are the cards in Sam Loc arranged?
Basically, the order of cards in Sam Loc is the same as Tien Len Mien Nam but there are some differences as follows:
- The odd cards will be kept separate and not arranged in pairs or in a row. The highest card will be 2, the lowest will be 3.
- Order of thepair From low to high, ranked from pair 3 to pair 2.
- Sam (3 cards) are 3 cards of the same rank, with the same number.
- Four of a kind (4 cards) is a combination of 4 cards of the same value and number, the 2nd four of a kind is the highest, the 3rd four of a kind is the lowest.
- Straight (1 string of cards) is a set of lowest numbers from 3 to A, especially in ginseng, KA2 is not allowed.
Common terms in playing Sam Loc
Sam Loc There are separate terms, for example to determine the winner without playing but because of possessing the cards below should white win:
- Dragon Hall: There are 10 consecutive cards in the deck, for example 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q.
- Quartet 2 in the article: The largest quartet.
- 10 identical cards.
- There are 3 women in the game.
- There are 5 duos in the card.
The order is calculated from smallest to largest, so the player who owns the dragon hall will have priority. Also known as:
- Winning white: That means the player owns a 10-card straight, four of a kind, 10 cards that are not of the same suit but of the same color, 3 cards or 5 pairs of cards.
- Ask the village: When the cards are dealt, everyone sees that no one can take their cards, then ask the village and that person will go first. Of course, if the request to the village is successful, everyone will eat all the rewards and if they lose, they must pay the village.
See: Casio online Jun88
How to play Sam Loc in detail
How to play Sam Loc at Bookie Jun88 is like playing Tien Len Mien Nam, the first person to play will block the cards of the previous player. Blocking cards requires a larger card or a larger pair and a larger straight.
Any four of a kind can block a 2, each four of a kind will block a 2 card if there are 2 of a kind they will block a pair of 2s. Continue when the player plays the next card but the next person cannot block it then That person can continue. And when there is a player who is preparing to go first and bets the last 2, he will lose 2.
In the Sam Loc game rules, if the player has 1 card left, he must inform the whole village. At that time, the person who has the turn to play before the reporter needs to block the cards if possible. If you play cards in order from the biggest to the smallest card in the card, if you cannot keep the door, you must pay.
Detailed Sam playing rules for you to easily follow the match
How to calculate points when playing Sam Loc?
How to play Sam Loc Scoring is quite confusing for new players. Therefore, everyone needs to pay attention to capture it to create absolute victory.
- With a normal hand: Calculate the score by the sum of the remaining cards in the hand, multiplied by the previous bet plus 1 2 card and 1 set of four.
- Winning: Winning is calculated by multiplying 20 cards by the odds, plus 1 2 card and 1 four of a kind.
- Ask the village: If you successfully ask the village, you will receive 20 cards from each other player multiplied by the bet amount.
- Cuong: Points will be calculated by 15 cards multiplied by the bet amount.
- Village Temple: Playing is penalized with 20 cards multiplied by the bet and the number of players in the game.
- If you miss 2, everyone will be counted minus 5 cards per piece.
- If four of a kind cut four of a kind, everyone who is stopped will count as 10 cards.
Calculating points in Sam Loc is not as difficult as you think
Above is all the information about How to play Sam Loc that Jun88i wants to share with you. Hopefully, through the above content, bettors will better understand the ginseng genre and have the most effective way to play. Wishing everyone will have moments of extremely entertaining and rewarding experience with this card game.