Customers have moved from SMSs to WhatsApp, just as they did from calls to SMSs. Thanks to the introduction of smartphones and the internet, the transition was easy. Texting is a considerably more convenient mode of communication. Calling is an all-encompassing activity, and texting, whether via SMS or WhatsApp, is the same. It’s far easier to text someone (through SMS or WhatsApp) while changing clothes or eating than it is to do so while on the phone.
WhatsApp Marketing Software is the most widely used messaging app on the globe. Customers prefer messaging above any other social networking platform. Most importantly, WhatsApp allows you to send multimedia messages that contain photographs, video, and location information. WhatsApp is used by more than one in every five people, with 1.5 billion users. WhatsApp has approximately 400 million monthly active users in India alone, and this growth has not slowed with age.
Benefits of WhatsApp
The benefits of WhatsApp are as follows –
- The application is simple to download.
- Downloading and sending/receiving messages are both completely free.
- WhatsApp allows you to send multiple photographs, files, audio files, documents, and other media types.
- You can see if the person to whom you sent the message has received and read it. It is dependent on whether or not you have enabled read receipts on your account.
- You can also edit your bio and profile photo so that your contacts know who they’re speaking with. It also aids those who have recently added your connection.
- You can quickly find out when a person was active by looking at their latest active hours.
SMS Marketing: The Fastest Channel To Connect Your Target Customers
Businesses are migrating to platforms where their customers are already active. Companies hopped on board as SMS became the primary form of communication for users. Some may argue, perhaps a little too eagerly. Customers turned away from SMS because of its reputation as a spam haven.
Companies use SMS to promote company offers, products, and services, notify customers about discounts, and notify customers about credit in their accounts.
SMS Marketing Software, on the other hand, is easily weaponized. SMS Marketing, on the other hand, is easily weaponized. While it is more convenient and less expensive than making a phone call, many are irritated by the constant flood of texts. Customers would read the messages sent to them, even if erased five seconds later, therefore businesses continued to do so.
You can consider a few examples that can be sent via SMS:
- Micky’s Auto Repair is running a Buy 3 Get 1 Free tire sale until the end of August. For sizes and prices, stop by Micky’s Auto Repair on H.G Marg today.
- No more leaving the office at 5 p.m. on Fridays in search of a new dress! Steph’s Closet has extended its hours till 8 p.m. Find a store near you at steph.com/stores.
- All of your favorite novels are within easy reach! The Brooklyn Bookstore is now available on the go. Hurry, the best bargains are only available for five days: m.bookstore.com.
- Dr. P. Mukesh will see you on September 29 at 4:30 p.m. for your dental appointment. 123-1234-1234 is the phone number for ABC dermatologists.
- Your funds are currently being processed! Please keep in mind that cash may take up to 2 hours to appear. Kal’s Building Society is a company that specializes in construction.
SMSs can be used to provide promotional content, remind someone of an appointment, or provide a consumer with information about the company’s newest feature, among other things. SMSs tap into the correct range of customer attention span because they are usually brief (for budgetary reasons). It allows the customer to read the message correctly and comprehend its meaning.
Benefits of SMS Marketing
The benefits of SMS marketing are as follows –
- Because practically everyone has a phone, sending an SMS is a simple way to communicate with others. You can let them know about the new offer/package/discount, for example. You may measure engagement by including a link for them to click on.
- It is preferable to send an email. Because emails typically contain substantial content, it is not required for all emails to be concise. As a result, the customer loses interest.
- If you’re working in a region where bandwidth is expensive or Wi-Fi is scarce, sending content via SMS becomes a viable option.
- It enables you to communicate deals to customers promptly, allowing them to take advantage of them right away. You can engage in real-time interaction.
- It’s widely used by travel businesses to notify consumers of cancellations, updates, and other information. For example, informing customers of a change in flight schedule. When it comes to companies of this sort, it’s critical to provide real-time updates.
WhatsApp Vs SMS Usage
Customers and organizations alike have grown dissatisfied with SMS over time. Several factors contributed to the popularity of WhatsApp. WhatsApp shone brightly in the early 2010s, from consumer behavior to improved wireless internet availability.
Price, user interface, and functionality were the primary motivators for a customer’s loyalty. The adoption resulted from a vast client base, improved analytics, and a more substantial return on investment for a company. WhatsApp also comes with several connectors that make it more useful for businesses.
WhatsApp generates three times the amount of SMS traffic, making it far more suitable for marketing. Following WhatsApp’s success, the company recently launched two by-products: WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Business API. You can quickly message your consumers and react to their questions using either of them. You can use your WhatsApp Business account to respond to client questions manually. You can also send messages to your customers.
Customers can provide their contact information by contacting the company via WhatsApp or by filling out opt-in forms.
Businesses may use WhatsApp Business APIs to get an AI chatbot for WhatsApp to automate their discussions, allowing them to communicate with clients 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can customize responses and choose who to send messages to, and set up a greeting/away message.
We all know how wonderfully WhatsApp and SMS marketing work. However, WhatsApp is superior and runs more smoothly on all internet connections, including 2G, 3G, 4G, and WI-FI. It is pretty convenient to use WhatsApp because it offers features such as group calling, audio recording, image sharing, and listing. It is created as a personal preference for everyday use and as a visually beautiful operating system.
As a result, it is a valuable device that may be engaged in mobile apps to interact with frequent messages. On that note, you should try Whatso WhatsApp marketing software which will help you automate your business marketing operations and double your revenue 10x. Click here to get a free demo.